Learn2Excel provides essential training courses to Care Homes across the UK. For the past 12 years they have delivered popular workplace training courses to small and medium sized care providers.
Having recently launched a new range of e-Learning courses to compliment tried and tested, paper-based distance learning materials, Learn2Excel needed to promote this enhanced offer.
With an underutilised website and user interface that wasn’t generating sales, an improved web presence was required. The website needed to act as the primary landing zone for email marketing campaigns, and would later broaden in scope, driven by other digital marketing initiatives.
BeeBrilliant! has provided a number of support functions for Learn2Excel over the past 6 months, including:
- Website redesign – utilising Learn2Excel’s existing WordPress website template, BeeBrilliant! rebuilt all key landing pages, rewriting content and redesigning to deliver a better user experience.
- Email campaigns – regular email marketing to a database of Care Home providers across the UK. Delivering a combination of advice and guidance on Care Home Management, alongside promotions and offers related to staff training.
- Copywriting to present the technical subject matter in an easy-to-digest format
- Blogging – ongoing content production themed to key issues surrounding social care. With the purpose of providing value-add information to clients and bolstering SEO efforts by targeting long-tail key terms.
- SEO – technical and on-page optimisation of the website for key terms identified through research. Target terms link to broad training searches and course-specific terminology.
- PPC Advertising – set up and management of Google pay per click advertising.
- Telemarketing – currently trialling outbound telemarketing to secure Zoom appointments and system demos with target prospects.