Content + Social Media Marketing
Neness is a well-established Polish producer of designer-inspired perfumes and aftershaves. With an avid fanbase already actively following in Poland, the company wanted to branch out across Europe and the UK.
The Neness team needed a local representative to localise all of their online marketing efforts so that they could target UK consumers whilst operating from their base in Poland.
They needed an agency with on-the-ground experience to set the ball rolling on their digital marketing, through a UK version of their ecommerce website and a social media launch. With strong knowledge of the UK market, and in house Polish language expertise, BeeBrilliant! was ideally placed to support.
BeeBrilliant! helped Neness to get up and running in the UK through a number of initiatives, including:
- Translation and localisation of website content – including researching over 150 product descriptions and producing locally-tailored content descriptions, headers and meta data.
- Search engine optimisation – targeting product-related search terms localised to English language preferences, with full keyword research prior to content production.
- Influencer research – research and recommendations into Instagram and YouTube influencers that produce content well aligned to Neness products. Research included initial outreach to gather costs for partnership opportunities.
- Social media launch – set up of Facebook and Instagram social media profiles, building a Facebook shop and producing engaging content distributed via both platforms 5 times a week. Management of weekly competitions and giveaways, production of fan review videos and ongoing interaction with fans as the comments flew in. Growing a fan base of over 3,000 followers in the first 3 months.
- Social media advertising – establish UK Facebook/Instagram paid advertising accounts and management of all UK advertising during the launch period.
- Customer care – with social media queries answered across their UK channels as they came in via email and comments